Qatar is a country where over 86% of populations are expats. And here in Qatar almost all voice and video calling services are blocked. Sure, people don’t want to spend a fortune on expensive mobile calls, so all of them need a simple and reliable solution on how to unblock Whatsapp call in Qatar.
One of the best ways to enable Whatsapp calls in Qatar is using secure and invisible vpn connection like Sahrzad.
How to Unblock Whatsapp calls in Qatar and other countries
You can setup vpn connection on your iPhone, Android cell phone, tablet, or computer in a few minutes. All you need to use Whatsapp call in Qatar is:
- Get your Sahrzad account – you can try for free
- Setup secure connection following detailed setup guides
- Enable encrypted connection that masks your IP
- That is it! Now you can use Whatsapp voice and video call in Qatar without any problem.
Qatar is absolutely amazing country. Did you know that over 86% of the population are expats? People move to Qatar for a better job opportunities and better earnings. Most of them need VPN for Whatsapp calling.
Enjoy unlimited Whatsapp video and voice calls and stay safe and secure with Sahrzad.
How to use Whatsapp cal in Qatar on iPhone
First setup secure ssl connection on your iPhone and after that enjoy voice and video calling from Qatar.
To setup SSL (SSTP) vpn connection in your iPhone you need to do the next:
1. Install Cisco Anyconnect app from App Store
2. Open Anyconnect app and in Settings section uncheck “Block Untrusted Servers” to allow it.
3. Back to Home, tap Connections -> Add VPN Connection.
4. Enter Description (any name) and Server Address. Tap Save
5. Swipe the AnyConnect VPN switch from OFF to ON and tap Continue
6. Input Username tap Connect, input Password and tap Connect.
7. Wait for the connection.
How to unblock Whatsapp cal in Qatar on Android
Please download and install SSTP VPN client here
Launch “VPN client pro” app on your Android device
1. Tap + icon to add new VPN connection and choose “New SSTP VPN Profile”
2. Input name of the VPN connection (anything you want) and tap “Remote servers”
3. Tap + icon on the bottom
4. Input Server address that you can find in your “vpn account data” letter in the marked field and tap OK button.
5. Server address must be exactly as in your account data (without http://, www or any other symbols)
Click the marked icon on the right upper corner to save the settings
6. Swipe to the right on the right upper corner to connect to VPN server, input your username and password, tick Save and OK
7. If everything is OK you will be connected. When you are connected to VPN, you will see an ongoing notification in the Status bar on your Android device.
Qatar is not the only country where voice and video calls are blocked.
As we can see from Twitter, the problem with Whastapp Calls in Qatar still exists.
Online calling, which is much more affordable than phone calling for low-income customers, is blocked in Qatar by monopolies like Vodafone and Ooredoo.
QUESTION FOR OUR AUDIENCE ????
– Apps like WhatsApp calling, FaceTime, Skype are all blocked in this region and only can be accessed through VPN. If they weren’t blocked, would use them⁉️ Or does the ban not affect you? Please vote down below ⬇️
— TechTalk_QA (@Techtalk_QA) February 10, 2020
In China, Facebook is banned.
Nepal – WeChat is banned.
In Pakistan, Twitter is blocked.
WhatsApp, Skype, SnapChat, FaceTime, and Telegram are banned in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and UAE.
In Bhutan, all are accessible, except PUBG. But know the difference!!!
— Chhedup Sangay (@ChhedupSangay) October 4, 2019