Millions of websites are available today on the Internet. In many counties, government blocks some kind of websites. The restrictions are based on IP address mostly so today it is not a problem to bypass these limits. If you face geo restrictions you can try the following solution to avoid Internet filtering
Best ways to open blocked pron sites
We have discussed the solutions on how to open blocked sites. The shortlist is:
- VPN (AeroShield, Sahrzad, Silverhanna, etc.)We offer you invisible, 100% safe and secure VPN tunnel, that looks like usual https:// connection and cannot be detected. Try today for free!
- Browser extensions
- Translation services
- Mobile Applications
- Wayback machine
- https instead of http
- Sites unblockers
You can use any of them but please remember that the most reliable and safe method is using vpn.
Pornography is prohibited in the Middle East. That is why people use vpn to hide IP address and unblock adult sites.
Also, many people want to be secure and anonymous and do not show anybody that they are surfing pron sites.
VPN is a great way to be private and secure because it not only hides IP addresses but also encrypts off the traffic sent via VPN tunnel.
People in Saudi Arabia are also using vpn for WhatsApp and Viber in Saudi Arabia.
How to unblock sites with Sahrzad
You can use Sahrzad vpn on different devices connected to the Internet. This can be your iPad or iPhone, Android tablets, Windows computer or Mac book.
If you care about your privacy – vpn is an ideal solution because you can use system features of your device and you even do not need any additional software.
How to unblock porn sites in ipad
With Sahrzad vpn you can access restricted websites in any Middle East country:
- United Arab Emitares (Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Sharjah, Fujairah, Ras al-Khaimah)
- Bahrain (Manama)
- Oman (Ad Dakhiliyah
Ad Dhahirah North
Al Batinah North
Al Batinah South
Ash Sharqiyah North
Ash Sharqiyah South
1. Madinat ash Shamal
2. Al Khor
3. Umm Salal
4. Al Daayen
5. Al Rayyan
7. Al Wakrah
- Pakistan: Punjab, Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Lahore, Faisalabad, Hyderabad, Peshawar, Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Multan, Gujranwala, Sargodha, Sialkot, Bahawalpur, Sukkur, Jhang, Sheikhupura, Abbottabad, Gujrat, Larkana
- Saudi Arabia (KSA): Al Jawf (or Jouf), Sakaka, Northern Borders, Arar, Tabuk, Ha’il, Al Madinah, Al Qasim, Buraidah, Makkah, Mecca, Al Riyadh, Riyadh, Eastern Province, Dammam, Al Bahah (or Baha) , Asir, Abha, Jizan, Najran
How to Unblock Websites on Android
To setup SSTP VPN in your Android device please download and install SSTP VPN client here.
Launch “VPN client pro” app on your Android device
- Tap + icon to add new VPN connection and choose “New SSTP VPN Profile”
- Input name of the VPN connection (anything you want) and tap “Remote servers”
- Tap + icon on the bottom
- Input Server address that you can find in your “vpn account data” letter in the marked field and tap OK button.
- Server address must be exactly as in your account data (without http://, www or any other symbols). Click the marked icon on the right upper corner to save the settings.
- Swipe to the right on the right upper corner to connect to VPN server, input your username and password, tick Save and OK
- If everything is OK you will be connected. When you are connected to VPN, you will see an ongoing notification in the Status bar on your Android device.
How to Unblock Websites on iPhone iPad
1. Download and install Cisco Anyconnect app from App Store.
2. Open Anyconnect app and in Settings section uncheck “Block Untrusted Servers” to allow them.
3. Back to Home, tap Connections -> Add VPN Connection.
4. Enter Description (any name) and Server Address. Tap Save.
5. Swipe the AnyConnect VPN switch from OFF to ON and tap Continue
6. Input Username tap Connect, input Password, and tap Connect.
7. Wait for the connection.